Erm it appears I have been a bit behind on catching up so much so I have been tagged 3 times in this meme originally set by Claire from A Boy with Asperger’s
The rules are as follows –
1) You must post the rules
2) Post 12 fun facts about yourself in the blog post
3) Answer the questions the tagger has set for you in their post and then create 12 new questions for the fellow bloggers you plan to tag
4) Tag 12 people and link to them on your blog
5) Let them know you tagged them
12 fun facts about me:
1. I’m 5ft 3 and half.
2. I have 2 pairs of trainers pink and green – depending on what colour clothes I’m wearing.
3. I am a Gemini.
4.I love to eat Marzipan from the packet.
5. I am like a teenager and like to listen to music really loudly.
6. I am an impatient driver.
7. I like the toilet seats set ready for me to sit on.
8. I like the toilet paper hanging at the front (honest I’m not typing this on the toilet!!!)
9. I love Corey Haim in The Lost Boys.
10. I always condition my hair when I wash it.
11. I moisturise my face every day.
12.I find lists like this hard.
First I was tagged by Jennifer
1. Favourite book? Hamlet.
2. First famous crush? Corey Haim.
3. Worst film ever watched? Don’t ask me I fall asleep.
The food and drink section:
4. Red or white? white.
5. Chicken or fish? fish.
6. Still or sparkling? sparkling
The bloggity-blog section:
7. Favourite post written by you? this one
8. Favourite post read in the last week? this one
9. The blog you think we should ALL be following? this one but sure you all are
You are nearly there. Deep breaths. The FINAL section:
10. Favourite song? Oh that is hard there’s so many good ones. I guess Otis Reading’s Sitting on the Dock of the Bay.
11. Your best joke? Oh I’m not really funny – me – that’s my best joke lol.
12. Mahahaha…..you are done!
Then Neil asked me these:
1. What movie would you watch over and over again? I’m not good with movies – I fall asleep and forget them. I do love White Chicks.
2. If you had a snail that could magically grant wishes, what would you name it? Gary (after the snail in Spongebob).
3. The world is going to finish in 1 hour. How are you going to spend that hour? Cuddling my husband and kids.
4. Do you have a tattoo? If so, what is it? If not, why not? No. I have a needle phobia – not a chance.
5. If you could live anywhere you wanted to where would it be and why? Ask me that when I’ve travelled a bit more. Until then here because I know what to expect.
6. What sound do you love? Children’s laughter.
7. What chore do you absolutely hate doing? Any chores are awful.
8. Which celebrity do you get mistaken for? Gail Porter (I think that’s how it was – either that or it was a poor chat up line).
9. What story does your family always tell about you? When I fell asleep on top of the wardrobe.
10. What’s the most played song on your iPod? Without You.
11. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done? Made the decision to turn off my mom’s life support machine.
12. Are you afraid of the dark? Not in the house but I don’t like walking on my own in the dark.
And finally HPMcQ (well it’s 11 and others are 12, but I *think* it’s the same a little adapted as it’s travelled)
1. if you had the day off tomorrow and had it all to yourself, what would you do? Sleep – I do love sleep.
2. shoes or handbags? Shoes – how annoying are handbags
3. milk or dark chocolate? milk
4. sahm, wahm or bottom? sahm
5. mac or pc? pc
6. why did you start blogging and was it what you expected? someone suggested it – it’s more like running a forum than I thought it would be
7. what your favourite kind of holiday sun or adventure? sun
8. who has most fun blondes or brunettes? blondes
9. are you happy? yes
10. cake or biscuit? cake
11. favourite boozy refreshment? cider.
Now my 12 questions for tagged bloggers to answer
1. Do you smoke?
2. What’s the first thing you do in the morning?
3. Favourite colour?
4. What colour was your school uniform?
5. Were you named after anyone?
6. Do you like where you live?
7. Married, single, other?
8. Twitter, Facebook, google plus, other or none?
9. Do you still see anyone from school still?
10. Best theme park you have ever been to?
11. Best blog post you have ever read?
12. Favourite place you have ever been?
Tag 12 people
Hmm 12 that haven’t done this is going to prove very difficult I fear but let’s try:
1.Mand Posh Totty’s Palace
2. Karen All About the boys
3. Amy And One more means 4
4. Ben Goodbye Pert Breasts
5. Kelly Writing, Ramblings and Reviews
6. Kerry Slightly Outnumbered
7. Helen RillyRoos
8. Louise My Gorgeous Boys
9. Shareen A Real Mummy Diary
10. Gemma Yes We Do Have a TV
11. Cat Cats Yellow Days
12. Charlotte Charlotte Ross