It came after a night of discussing my husband’s up and coming 30th birthday – of which I have got him a flying experience.
Myself I’m turning 34 this year so wanted to make the list as realistic as possible within that time frame
- Climb a mountain.
- Have my nails done professionally.
- Travel the World a bit more.
- Skinny dipping with my husband.
- Fly a plane.
- Swim with dolphins.
- Ride a horse.
- Do a Masters.
- Get back in shape.
- Learn to speak more French.
- Take my children to London.
- Go on a Spa day.
- Go on holiday (even for a night) with just my husband.
- Camp in a tent abroad.
- Read any one of the number of “must read books” probably currently residing in my loft.
- Catch up with friends I used to know.
- Write a novel.
Edited to say – oops forgot to do some tagging!!!