Halloween Witches’ Brew Fudge is a really easy recipe to make. It can be either used to hand out to Trick or Treaters, for a tasty Halloween Party Snack or if Halloween falls on a school day you could even pop it into a packed lunch!
The fudge itself is made by just using 2 ingredients – condensed milk and chocolate. If you do not have the exact ingredients for colouring and decorating the Witches’ Brew Fudge then it would still work just as well. Or even switch the Oreos for another type of biscuits. Please do share with me on my socials (@Pinkoddy) of any new combinations you try, I would love to hear what else works well.
What do you Need to Make Halloween Witches’ Brew Fudge
- 500g White Chocolate – you can get this for 30p a bar!
- 397g Can of condensed milk. The cheap shop bought version will do. I got the sweetened full cream version – I mean Halloween isn’t really the time for diets right?
- 1 Packet of Oreos (there are 14 in a packet)
- Green food colouring
- Purple food colouring
- Edible eyes
- Halloween sugar strands/sprinkles
- Wooden spoon
- Metal spoon
- Knife (just the kind you use at dinner)
- Sharp knife and chopping board
- Baking tray
- Parchment Paper
- Square metal tin.
Halloween Witches’ Brew Fudge Method
- First line the square metal tin with parchment paper.
- Then place the contents of the can of condensed milk into a saucepan.
- Next break up the white chocolate and add to the pan. Turn on a low heat.
- Of course you then stir until melted. Immediately turn off and remove from heat.*
- Then remove 1/3 of the mixture and place it into the glass bowl.
- Simultaneously mix green food colouring into the mixture left in the pan, and purple food colouring into the mixture in the glass bowl, using the metal spoons.
- Afterwards break up the Oreos and place them in the pan. Stir with your wooden spoon.
- Place the green Oreo mix into your square tin, leaving some gaps.
- After add the purple mixture into the gaps. Then spread this mixture with the knife.
- Make sure it is all pushed flat.
- Add the edible eyes and sugar strands/sprinkles.
- Now place it into the fridge for 4 hours.
- Finally cut the fudge into pieces on a chopping board and enjoy.
I saw this recipe on Eloise Head’s channel (FitWaffle) on TikTok. I have since made a quick TikTok and Instagram Reel of me making it too.
Alternatives to This Recipe
Fudge is an easy to make recipe. However, using the hob may limit as to how young the children are who make it with. * Of course alternatively you could melt the chocolate and mix it with the condensed milk by using a microwave.
I do love Halloween as it really is a great time to fill your children with such happy memories. But not only that you are never too old for treats are you! Maybe you want to mix them up with some tricks or scary stuff; or perhaps you are after even more treats.
Another child friendly Halloween Recipe includes making Spider Cakes. Of course Halloween fun doesn’t have to be just about food! Why not pop over and visit my Halloween Board on Pinterest for lots more wonderful ideas on how to celebrate October 31st.