I cut the big box into each cup. Here my son had great fun playing with them – stacking, counting etc.
Then we painted them. I talked about inside and outside. It’s easier to paint inside first then you can turn them over and paint outside without holding them.
We saw the Occupational Therapist today for an initial meeting and she said it does sound like our son has a Sensory Processing Disorder to do with touch. It wasn’t long before he was painting his hands red. Here he is “red handed”
We then left them on some newspaper to dry.
Then pushed the next cup inside and added another blob of glue.
Finally push a third cup inside and wait for them to dry.
Then I took a bendy straw and bent round the bendy bit and sellotaped it shut.
Then just tape the “stem” to the “flower”