I am so excited to be guest posting from Red Ted Art for you today. At Red Ted Art, we ADORE all things crafty and spreading the love and enthusiasm for crafts – especially when they are fun, easy and thrifty too! We particularly adore DIY Christmas Ornaments. They make fabulous little gifts at this time of year, can be used to adorn gift wraps and for us they are brilliant keepsakes and our Christmas tree gets fuller year on year. We can’t stop making them!
Here is a selection of some of our favourite Christmas Tree Decorations – I do hope you like them too!
- First up we have the oh so classic Salt Dough Recipe. Salt dough is something that EVERY child should make at some point, as it is thrifty and oh so versatile. We particularly LOVE these Christmas Trees made from salt dough and SEA GLASS!
- Similarly, we love crafting with walnuts – this very seasonal nut lends itself perfectly to be transformed into these amazing little Walnut Reindeers.
- Here is a light up snowman – the kids will love this one and he makes a great selling item at the school Christmas fair too.
- We rather LOVE a cork ornament craft – here is just one of many examples on red ted art – Angel Cork Ornament!
- This is probably one of my favourite Keepsake Ornaments made from my kids’ baby cardigans they are simply too precious.
- Another rustic or traditional ornament are these cute little Pine Cone Elves – simply adorable.
- We also love these oh so cute Twig Christmas Trees.
- Finally, no Christmas Tree Decoration round up is complete without an Orange Slice How To! Make these for the tree, garlands or to put on gift wrap. Simply wonderful.
I do you wish you a very crafty AND merry Christmas season!! Enjoy!
For more Christmas Tree Ornaments inspiration visit my Pinterest Board