When I saw this Gift Bag Tutorial at Hello Sandwich I just knew I had to make one with the children as Treat Bags.
I think it is quiet straight forward and even my 5 year old made one (under guidance).
- Fold your piece of paper in half horizontally – note this is the size your gift bag will be so use a piece twice as big as the size you want to end up with.
- Then fold vertically into the middle – one side.
- And then the other.
- Fold a bit up at the bottom.
- Then unfold it and fold it so that there are triangles in the corner.
- Do the same for the other side
- Then fold up to the line
- and again on the other side. Tape together.
- Cut some string/wool/handles of some description.
- Tape them inside the bag – and viola.
We had the white bag for Ghosts and the green bag for a Ghoul.
Happy Trick or Treating