Pinkoddy Blog On Ice Breaker
1. This is me (honestly it is a really uncanny likeness):
2. If you had to describe yourself in three words……. Odd, Honest and Reliable.
3. How long have you been blogging and what made you start? Is it 5 years this year ( August)? I really have forgotten. I started because Justin Bieber followed me on Twitter and I saw what the power of the internet could do.
4. What was your favourite TV program as a child? Funny with so few channels back then there were a lot of programmes! I did like a bit of Cities of Gold.
5. Something interesting you might not know about me is . . .As a kid my Mom always used to make me enter the dancing competition so that we could go back for a free holiday later in the year.
6. What is the weirdest food you have ever eaten? Probably snails. I am sure they had actually just got them out of the garden – I bought it in a pub in Birmingham. Won’t be doing that again!
7. What was your biggest fashion faux pas? Haha I had some NICE pieces during my teens – see pic!
8. What are you pet peeves? People not sticking to the rules. That covers so much – and that is legal and moral. But then I do break some myself – so maybe I pee myself off!
9. Who would be your 3 perfect dinner party guests (dead or alive) and why? Harsh as a family of 6 we always try to sit and have dinner together (well 5 now my oldest is at University) – so I couldn’t just pick 3 of them. If I was adding 3 more guests I would love Schofe, Rebecca Callard and Russell Brand to come. The first 2 follow me on Twitter, and Rebecca is especially always nice when I tweet her so would be good to meet her in person, and get to know her better.
10. If they made a movie of your life, what would it be about and which actor would play the part of you? If they made a movie about my life it would be about how love conquers all. Maybe it could be a new Bridget Jones for after she’s had the baby – as I was a single parent when I met my husband too
11. If you could live in any sitcom, which one would it be? I only really watch Corrie and Eastenders and I would prob be murder in the latter so best go in the former!
12. Name a famous person you have met – you know I have met a fair few now thanks to blogging: Denise Van Outen, Katy Hill, Dr Ranj, Natalie Cassidy, Hayley Tamaddon, Rufus Hound, Kate Garraway, Sara Cox – I am sure there’s loads more.
13. Which social media platform best describes your personality and why? You Tube – because although you can edit bits most of it is just an honest showing of how things really are.
14. What picture do you have on lock screen on your phone / computer? I don’t – it is just whatever is on there. I don’t look at it enough to even be bothered.
15. How many pairs of shoes do you own? Not a clue. Too many – but don’t tell my husband that. I did just turn down an offer to review yet another pair! I love my Hotter shoes and that is what I will be wearing at Blog On.
16. What period of time from the past would you most like to have lived? I have to say that I wouldn’t. Women still might have it hard compared to men in some circumstances but nothing compared to how it was in the past – the only way I would want to explore it is as a man – who hoped to start changing things for women.
17. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go? I always wanted to see the Grand Canyon. But then I have a needle phobia and that involves immunisations right?
18. What is your guilty pleasure? Is Justin Bieber still classed as one?
19. What is your favourite tipple? I am a cider girl – but am liking the change to Hot Chocolate (I am getting old)
20. If you had a magic lamp and a Genie, what would be your three wishes: I guess I can’t have 3 more wishes? Honestly World Peace. I cannot stand other people making others happy, I just want everyone to get along, help each other, and be happy. I think if we were all like that I probably wouldn’t even need another 2 wishes.
Blog on Conference is the most amazing, friendly and goody bag filled event a Blogger can attend – just remember to take something big enough to carry everything home again.