With Kidscast you can download all your games to your favourite device and play on or offline. There are a huge variety of shows plus extra monthly surprises. There’s a whole library of fun and games – making learning enjoyable. With Kidscast Club is packed full of reading, writing, drawing, making and doing activities. Including shows such as:
- Little Monsters
- Little Monsters is a British animated children’s television that ran from 1998–1999 on BBC1. This children’s animated series follows little monsters in their funny and fascinating adventures.
- Microscopic Milton
- Children’s animated shorts featuring a tiny character who lives in a clock in Mrs Witherspoon’s house. Only his friend Douglas, a shaggy dog, knows that he is there. A lovely and charming series that children will fall in love with.
- Om Nom Stories
- Featuring the energetic character Om Nom on the latest adventures, the cute little green monster from Cut the Rope.
- Cockleshell Bay
- Alias the Jester
- The show follows the adventures of a time traveller by the name of Alias and his dog-like companion Boswell. Alias the Jester – A “time traveller bold” as said in the title track. After crashing in the Middle Ages he gets a job as a jester for King Arthur. He also fights crime as the Red Knight, who the wizard Meredith believes he summoned. Boswell – Alias’ dog-like alien companion, apparently possessing a fairly high intellect as he is able to understand Alias and take orders. Very entertaining series that’s kids will love!
- Creepy Crawlies
- Creepy Crawlies was a stop motion animation series following the characters on their latest adventures.
- Victor & Hugo
- The misadventures of two bumbling burglar brothers, tall and thin leader Victor, who’s vain and selfish, and short and chubby Hugo, who’s silly and fun-loving. Plenty of fun to be had watching the entertaining series.
- Rainbow ran on ITV for 20 years, mostly at lunchtimes. It became one of the highest rating children shows of all time and one of most enduringly popular. After over 1500 shows, Rainbow came to an end in 1992, but the show remains a massive success with people of all ages. Originally it was intended to develop language and number skills for pre-school children and feature the iconic characters Bungle, George and Zippy!
- The Wind in the Willows
Kidscast is accredited by UK.CCIS and CoppaKidsafe you can be rest assured that it is safe and fun for children’s learning/entertainment within a protected and monitored environment. With a user-friendly, easy to navigate website. Children can browse freely without being subjected to advertising, external links and in-app purchases. Available for a monthly subscription of just £3.99 for the app (which is available on both Apple IOs and Android). There is also a free seven day trial.
To celebrate the launch of Kidscast one lucky reader has the chance to win a HUE Animation Studio !!!
HUE Animation Studio contains everything that a budding animator needs to create stop motion animation videos. For use at home or for school projects, this is a creative and educational pastime that can be enjoyed by the whole family. This perfect gift for kids encourages creativity and imagination. Whether you are making a LEGO® brick film; animating your own characters with claymation or capturing a flower as it blooms using time-lapse photography, you can bring anything to life in minutes with the easy-to-use software. RRP £89.95
To enter complete the rafflecopter below stating why you would like to win in 10 words or more.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
Please note that the prize may vary slightly from the image (colours). The prize will be fulfilled by Evolution_PR and will arrive within 28 days of receiving the winner’s details. No alternative prize will be offered. Pinkoddy accepts no responsibility for the failure of the prize to arrive but will endeavor to do all that she can to ensure it reaches the winner safely.
The giveaway closes at midnight on the 18th December 2016 and all entries will be checked before selecting a winner.
This is a sponsored post.