The Sun £9.50 and £15 Holidays are amazing value for those who want a cheap break in either the UK or Europe. Yes dates are more limited for school holidays, and you need to get in quick for the popular dates and places – but they are available.
I always say that January is a great time to book your sun holiday – before Blue Monday when the price goes up, and as close to Christmas as possible as not only do I think you will get a bargain but it means that you know what you are doing for the year.
To help save even more money you can guarantee to find the Sun Holiday Codes online – I try to add them as quickly as possible but if for some reason I haven’t then do check the comments as some kind person will have added them there.
Note you don’t need to live in the UK to book.
Sun Holiday Code Words 2019:
Sun Saver Codes are different to Sun £9.50 Holiday codes and you need to buy the Sun Newspaper for those. I don’t really support that so if you want to book your holiday without buying a paper come here for the Sun £9.50 Holidays Code Words.
Simply visit http://thesun.co.uk/holidays
And put the codes in the boxes and your email address. Then select the parks and dates you want to aim for (you have to fill all the dates and park boxes up) and it should tell you which are available to book. There is a small card handling transaction fee plus you need to check for additional costs (service, entertainment and linen).
August Sun Holiday Codes 2019
We have been on many great Sun £9.50 Holidays (and Sun £15 holidays) including times when we have paid no extra, and to trips abroad. Please visit the posts below for more information. There are places we have been that I just haven’t got around to writing up too, so if you are planning on going somewhere not mentioned just ask in the comments about it. If I haven’t been then someone else may have done. In Europe we have covered Holland, France, Germany and Italy.
Other Sun Holiday Posts of Interest:
- Packing for a £9.50 Sun Holiday
- Butlins £38 Bargain Break (for no more than the minimum £38 for four people)
- St Helen’s Holiday Park Sun £9.50 Holiday Review
- Sun £9.50 Holiday to Haven Marton Mere Blackpool Review
- Newquay View Resort Sun £9.50 Holiday Review
- Review of Sun £9.50 Holiday to Devon Cliffs
- Horburne Torbay Sun £9.50 Holiday Review
- Whitecliff Bay Sun £9.50 Holiday Review
- Butlins Skegness Sun Holiday Review
Sun Holidays in Europe
- How to do Disneyland Paris on a Small Budget with Sun £9.50 Holidays
- La Croix du Vieux Pont
- Le Mediterranee Plage Camping Village
- Les Genêts Campsite, Vendee France ideal for visiting Puy du Fou
- Sun £9.50 Holiday to Duinrell Holland Review
- How to visit Italy on a budget
This year the Sun £9.50 Holiday Codes began on Saturday 5th January 2019. Prices begin at £9.50 per person based on a minimum of four people sharing. Then there can be additional costs for gas/electric, linen, and entertainment passes. Then you can upgrade and/or decide to include food.
There are 333 holiday parks across UK, France, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Holland, Luxembourg, Germany, Switzerland, Austria and Croatia. Brexit will not currently affect crossing into Europe – but this may be a consideration for breaks in the future.
Remember that you will not be covered the same if one part of a holiday is cancelled and not booked as a package. As well as looking to see if it is worthwhile booking as a package for extra protection it is also worth double checking that a Sun £9.50 Holiday is the cheapest way to get your bargain break.
Subject to availability. Terms and conditions and date restrictions apply. For full T&Cs see their website.
Dates for your Sun £9.50 Holidays 2019
When it comes to thinking about the dates you want for your Sun £9.50 holiday you may want to consider which times will be more popular (and harder to get/be busier) which can mean non-term time or when to get the most of your holiday days from work.
Making the most of your holidays from work in 2019
If you get weekends and Bank Holidays off work you can make the most of your holidays from work by incorporating the Bank Holidays into your holiday dates. Note these dates do not apply to Scotland.Easter: Easter Sunday this year is Sunday 21st April 2019 the Bank Holidays are Friday 19th April 2019 and Monday 22nd April 2019. This means you could book a long weekend off losing no days from work. Alternatively you can book off the 15th-18th and 23rd-26th using up 8 days holiday for a 16 day break.
- May: Bank Holidays are 6th and 27th May 2019. This means if you book off the 7th-10th May you can have a holiday from the 4th-12th May 2019 making a 9 day holiday with only 4 days holiday from work. The same with the late Bank Holiday booking off the 28th-31st means a 9 day holiday (25th May to 2nd June 2019) for only 4 work holiday days.
- August: The Bank Holiday Monday is 26th August 2019. This is also ideal if you wish to visit Scotland as it isn’t a Bank Holiday up there. To take a nine day break with only 4 days holiday book off the 27th-30th August and then book your holiday from 24th August to 1st September 2019.
- December: if you fancy a Christmas Break the Bank Holidays are 25th, 26th and 1st January 2020. Book off the 23rd, 24th, 27th, 30th and 31st to have a 12 day holiday for just 5 days off work.
Sun £9.50 Holiday Dates During School Holidays 2019
Remember to check your school holidays as they vary by area. Also consider where you are going on your Sun Holiday as schools have different term times – particularly if you are visiting Europe. You could also consider having a Friday-Monday break and leaving after school on Friday and cutting the holiday short on Sunday night.
|Spring Half Term Holidays||18 Feb 2019 (Mon)||22 Feb 2019 (Fri)|
|Spring Holidays||8 Apr 2019 (Mon)||22 Apr 2019 (Mon)|
|Summer Half Term Holidays||27 May 2019 (Mon)||31 May 2019 (Fri)|
|Summer Holidays||24 Jul 2019 (Wed)||30 Aug 2019 (Fri)|
Monday-Friday (4 night breaks) February 11, 18
Friday-Monday (3 night breaks) February 8, 15, 22
Other Sun £9.50 Holiday Dates 2019
Monday-Friday (4 night breaks)
- February 4, 25
- March 4, 11, 18, 25
- April 1, 29
- May 6, 13, 20
- September 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- October 7, 14, 21, 28
- November 4, 11, 18, 25
Friday-Monday (3 night breaks)
- February 1
- March 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
- April 26
- May 3, 10, 17
- September 6, 13, 20, 27
- October 4, 11, 18, 25
- November 1, 8, 15, 22, 29
Sun £15 Holiday Dates 2019
Monday-Friday (4 night breaks)
- April 8, 15, 22
- May 27
- June 3, 10, 17, 24
- July 1, 8, 15
- August 26
Friday-Monday (3 night breaks)
- April 5, 12, 19
- May 24, 31
- June 7, 14, 21, 28
- July 5, 12, 19
- August 23, 30
April Sun £9.50 Holiday Codes were
Bonus.. ……………… LIMA
Saturday 30th March .. HOPE
Sunday 31st March …. PARK
Monday 1st April………RUBY
Tuesday 2nd April……..PIES
Wednesday 3rd April….LADY
Thursday 4th April…….MINE
Friday 5th April………..L9w7 February Sun £9.50 Codes were: BONUS.. BOOM
Saturday 23rd February.. BUCK
Sunday 24th February … SEEK
Monday 25th February…. YELL Tuesday 26th February ….ROOK Wednesday 27th February…..MAZE Thursday 28th February…..U28G Previous Sun £9.50 Holiday codes
May Sun Holiday Codes 2019
Sorry for the delay thanks to the comments with the codes
- Code 1: CURL
- Code 2: MOVE
- Code 3: BEAD
- Code 4: H3J6
- Bonus Code: EAST
July Sun Promotion
Starting Saturday 6th July
Collect 10 in total code words
Bonus is POOL
size dark chap lock pets hats trap form k3y5